The Global Disposable Gloves Market (Product Types, Forms, End-Users, Applications and Geography) – Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2013 – 2020 Report has been published. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of industries from Healthcare, Hospital Disposables, Medical Devices Markets.
Disposable gloves are primarily used across health care and food industry, as a protection tool in order to avoid cross- infection between caregivers and patients. Over time, various variants of disposable gloves have been developed such as natural rubber, nitrile, vinyl and neoprene. Each of the variants renders unique benefits over conventional gloves; this renders wide application over a range of industries such as food service, clean room, industrial application among others. For instance, nitrile gloves are more puncture resistant, friction less, with long shelf life than latex gloves. Increasing incidence of pandemic diseases such as swine flu (H1N1 pandemic) and a resultant need for infection prevention/control aids such as ‘disposable gloves’ drive the growth of global disposable gloves market volume (billion gloves). Thus, the global disposable gloves market is estimated to grow at CAGR of 6.2%over the period 2014-2020and is expected to be valued at $7.9 billion in 2020.
The global disposable gloves product market can also be segmented into powdered and non-powdered disposable gloves. Powdered gloves are widely used in the market owing to their high sterility, disposable nature and affordable cost. Owing to such benefits and consequent high usage/adoption rate by customers, powdered gloves garneredhigh volume (billion gloves) and ~71.5% of the market in 2013. On the basis of geography, the global disposable gloves market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World. On account of higher purchasing power and stringenthealthcare regulations in the developed regions, such regions have garnered majority market share of the global disposable gloves market.
As elaborated earlier, many companies aim to develop and market newer variants of disposable gloves; for instance, Dynarex Corporation launched ‘black nitrile exam gloves’ that are non-sterile, powder free and ambidextrous and commonly used across range of industries. Companies profiled in the report are Ansell Healthcare, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Kossan Rubber industries ltd, Rubberex, Top Glove Corporation Berhad, AdventaBerhad, Cardinal Health, Inc., Dynarex Corporation.
– The analysis helps in understanding the strategies adopted by various companies for the growth of the global disposable gloves market
– Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the disposable gloves market is provided. For example, the requirement of infection prevention/control aids in future will drive market; however, allergies caused by the latex gloves is likely to be a major restraint of the market
– The market conditions of global disposable gloves across all geographic regionsare comprehensively analyzed. Key trends such as medical tourism, consequent stringent regulation regarding control of cross-contamination in hospitals, coupled with enhanced distribution and supply within regional markets, for example, Asia-Pacific market are expected to drive growth of the market
– Porter’s five forces model gives an in-depth analysis of bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new entrants and substitutes and competition amongst the key market players
– Prime focus of the report is to reveal opportunities-analysis within this market. Replacement potential among the different disposable glove products, for instance, nitrile gloves over vinyl gloves in healthcare industry is one of the opportunities within the disposable gloves market
The disposable gloves market is segmented based on types, forms, end-users, application and geography.
MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE
– Natural rubber gloves
– Nitrile gloves
– Vinyl gloves
– Neoprene gloves
– Polyethylene gloves
MARKET BY FORM
– Powdered gloves
– Non-powdered gloves
MARKET BY END-USERS
– Medical Gloves
– Non-Medical Gloves
MARKET BY APPLICATION
– Examination gloves
– Surgical Gloves
– Food Service
– Clean Room
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
– North America
– Rest of World